|WATER FILTRATION TREATMENT||PRODUCED (WASTE) WATER TREATMENT|
|Coarse Filter||Liquid – Liquid Hydrocyclones (Arrayed)|
|Multimedia Filter (Fine Filtration)||Degassers (Membrane, atmospheric and vacuum)|
|Micro filtration (Arrayed stacked Discs)||Nutshell Filters|
|De-oxygenation (vacuum/membrane)||Induced Gas Flotation Cell|
|Sulphate removal||Belt Press Filter|
|Hollow Fibre / / Membrane System||Odour Treatment Plan|
|Ozone Generator||Waste Water Recycler|
LSC treats water for discharge, reuse or displacement and meets
- Mandated compliance requirement by international and national regulations
- Pre-treatment down to 2 microns filtration and residual O2 down to 10 ppb (adequate for topside water injection).
- Removal of sulphate and entrained oil to specifications.
- Discharge contaminant in typical oil field application are <10micron particle size and oil content to below 15 ppm
- Disinfection of micro-organisms employing UV, Ozonation, electrolytic or O2 deficient systems for disinfecting micro-organism and scale prevention.